1. God created and loves you, wants to
give you eternal life. (John 3:16)
2. Man is sinful, alienated from God, under penalty of death. ( Romans 3:23; 6:23)
3. Man needs to be saved from sin and reconciled, but cannot save himself. (Eph. 2:8,9)
4. God's grace provides salvation and reconciliation through Christ. (Romans 5:8,11)
5. Jesus on the Cross paid the penalty for our sins, rose from the dead and gives us eternal life. (1 Peter 1:3; 2:24)
6. Salvation is experienced individually when we (a) repent, (b) confess our sins, (c) with Saving Faith believe in and
(d) receive Jesus as Savior and Lord. In Him we have the assurance of salvation. (Acts 16:31; Roman 6;23; 10:9-10; John 6:47)
7. The Christian Life begins with our sins forgiven, spiritual rebirth as a child of God with new life in Christ, eternal life and Holy Spirit control.
(John 3:3, 5, 7; 5:24; 6:47; 2 Cor. 5:17-18; Rom. 8:9-17).
Through This Act of Faith:
1. Christ came into your life.
2. Your sins were forgiven. (Col. 1:14)
3. You became a child of God. (John 1:12)
4. You received the gift of eternal life and the assurance of salvation. (John 5:24, 6:47; 1 John 5:12-13).
5. You were born again of the Spirit. (John 3:5-7; 1:32-34; Rom. 8:9,16; 1 Cor. 12:13).
Go to God in prayer daily. (John 15:7, 16)
R Read the Bible daily. (2 Tim. 3:15-17)
O Obey God, in all you do. (John 14:21)
W Witness for Christ. (Acts 1:8)
T Trust God for every detail of your life. (1 Peter 5:7; Phil. 4:19)
H Holy, Spirit - allow Him to control and empower your daily life and witness. (Gal. 5:16-17; Rom. 8:9-14)
You must individually receive Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. If this is the desire of yours' you can receive Christ right now by faith, by praying the following prayer:
I PRAY AS FOLLOWS TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST AS MY SAVIOR AND LORD.
Call us at (760)598-0963 or E-mail us email@example.com if you would like someone to pray with you.
Prepare to receive baptism
and Church membership. Worship, fellowship and serve with other Christians.
In all things give Christ the preeminence.
May God richly bless you.